Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pattern Preview

I can't believe Quilt Market is in TWO WEEKS! I'm getting really excited, especially after the progress we made this past week and seeing how everything is coming together.

This will be my first experience ever attending and I've been peppering Joel with question after question. My queries have had anything to do with the setup and school house before the show begins to what to expect during the show and whether or not he'll be embarrassed when he introduces my tongue-tied self to Anna Maria Horner or Amy Butler. Just kidding on that last one. I'm sure I'll be completely cool and composed.

As I mentioned, this was a very productive week for us, thanks to the help of a few very talented friends who helped us out with sewing, watching our kids, modeling and editing pattern instructions. We will be introducing 5 sewing patterns at the show and had our friend, Angie model the two dresses for us. She was such a sport to put up with Joel and I as we directed her every movement during two different shoots. We feel fortunate that both shoots worked out so well because the weather was insane! A torrent of sleet and rain would be falling one minute and then it would be sunny and calm ten minutes later.

The "Vintage Flutter Dress" in Ruby

alternative text


The "In Flight Hobo Bag" and "Vintage Flutter Dress" in Citrine

alternative text

The "Empire Maxi Dress" in Sapphire

alternative text

By the way, I did get my way with the family photo shoot on Easter. I feel kind of badly that I resorted to using Mother's Day as the crowning piece to my convincing argument. As soon as I mentioned that all I wanted for Mother's Day was a beautiful family portrait to hang in our living room, he acquiesced. I can't wait to see how the images turned out, even though our three-year-old was more interested in sticking out his tongue than smiling. As soon as I have them, I will post some images from the shoot so you can see the "Junior Meadow Spirit Skirt" pattern. All of the patterns will be available in June.

I'm off to make some double-welt cording for the GORGEOUS chair Joel has covered in the green Blockprint Blossom from the Sapphire colorway. It has inspired an entirely new design scheme for our living room.

alternative text

14 comments:

Milica said...

Oh my goodness all of them are lovely but I can't wait for that Vintage Flutter Dress!! Gorgeous!

Kori Turner (olive grace studios) said...

Can't wait to see it all in person in 2 weeks! Keep up the hard work!

Anna Joy said...

I love that Empire dress! I just started your blog but I needed to say that you guys are my favorite fabric designers. Your patterns are classic and I always have them on hand for all my projects! My friend and I will be attending Quilt Market in the fall...I hope you guys will be there! :) Good luck at Quilt Market in a couple of weeks!

Tiffany said...

I love that first dress! Its a beautiful color/pattern to begin with but the dress pattern is so flattering! Def. looking forward to this coming out for sale :)

I hope you have a fabulous time at market - I'd be giddy too!

Anne Cl said...

What a great pattern! Hopefully it's also available in Germany soon!

Pine Needles said...

I love these patterns, and I love the new fabric line! I cannot wait to see these in person at quilt market! I have already ordered the new line from my rep, every single piece of it!

bless their hearts mom said...

LOVE the flutter dress pattern- can't wait to get it!

CityCraft said...

THANK YOU FOR A MAXI DRESS! All of us here at CityCraft have been searching high and low for a cute maxi dress pattern. And it will be a great compliment to the new line - all of which will be making its way to CityCraft. LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I love the bag pattern....stunning!

Dragonflyfabric said...

I love the vintage flutter dress!! I can't wait for Heirloom to arrive. I am picturing many cute dresses and halters for my little one not to mention some dresses and lounge pants for myself!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I am insanely in love with that citrine line! So beautiful, I can't wait to buy some! And those patterns are wonderful! I will buy both of those too! When will they be out? Thanks!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Just kidding--I think I found the patterns:). Thank you for the beautiful fabric!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to view this website properly on saffari I believe there's
a drawback

Also visit my webpage - having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

DAFTAR AKUN PUSSY888 SLOT said...

Permainan Slot Pussy tentunya banyak kalian yang belum tahu tentang permainan nama slot ini, jika sudah mencoba pastinya kalian lebih memilih permainan slot pussy daripada slot lainnya, karena pussy memiliki permainan slot yang sangat banyak, silahkan kunjungi situs kami untuk mengetahui lebih banyak.

game slot online terbaik


login aplikasi slot pussy888

daftar akun pussy888 slot

unduh apk pussy888


daftar slot pussy888


layanan livechat pussy888

livechat pussy888


deposit slot pussy888

deposit pussy888 via pulsa

download aplikasi pussy888 apk

aplikasi slot pussy888 apk

deposit slot pussy888

deposit pussy888 via pulsa

deposit pussy888 via ovo


deposit pussy888 via pulsa

deposit slot via pulsa

deposit slot pulsa via telkomsel

deposit slot pulsa via xl

daftar akun pussy888 slot


layanan livechat pussy888

akun pussy888 slot

link alternatif pussy888 slot

daftar akun pussy888 slot

download pussy888 apk

aplikasi pussy888 apk